Students with Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS) like to do their best. They work well with educators, but have special needs in their learning style. You will have a keen and happy student if the strategies and hints below are adopted.
- Tips For Educators of Students with Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Learning with Prader-Willi Syndrome – Australian video by a school teacher about educational techniques for students with PWS.
- Key Components for Success with a Child with Prader-Willi syndrome in a School Setting
- Teaching students with PWS (video) – helpful information and practical strategies for teachers who have students with Prader-Willi syndrome, in their classroom (USA).
- Prader-Willi Syndrome in the classroom – addresses the unique needs of the student with PWS, and gives practical management strategies for teacher and student.
- Prader-Willi Syndrome: A practical resource guide for teachers – Advice for every part of the schooling process, from classroom management to helping the child with difficult lessons. It discusses the ethical issues concerned with learning skills for independent living and the potential for future employment. Available to purchase.